E-Commerce Firesale By Edmund Loh – Get Our Brand New, 40-Part Course And Break Into The $1.6 Trillion Market At A Crazy ‘Steal’…
E-Commerce Firesale is a full blown training course on how to build a highly successful and profitable E-Commerce Business.
Most E-Commerce training courses and books in the market focus on acing one specific platform or marketplace.
This is a 40-part training course on how anyone can start their own E-commerce business on some of the world’s most popular platforms like Shopify, Amazon, Alibaba and eBay.
This is coming from two amazing people – one, a long time Internet Marketer who’s been in this business for the past 11+ years. The other, an E-Commerce business owner who’s been doing 6 figures for the last 3 years.
Together they’ve put a jumbo-sized course on how you too can build your own successful E-Commerce business (even if you’re a newbie or haven’t seen results yet)
5 Reasons Why You Should Get This Today:
- This is a 40-part training course on how to build your own successful e-commerce store – if you’ve been struggling or you want something that’s tried and tested, this is it.
- This is based on REAL experience from someone who’s doing it for 3 years and counting, and 6 figures in e-commerce sales to back her talk…
- I’ve seen E-Commerce seminars and courses going for $500 all the way up to $5,000 even (but here you won’t pay anywhere or anything like that)
- Quite unusual… You also you get the option to choose Personal Use, Resale Rights or PLR!
- And if you act now, the Firesale is at dimesale today…
You’ll Learn How To Build Yourself A Successful Online Store Using Any Of These (Or All) 4 Of The Most Popular E-Commerce Platforms Today:
This leading platform for global wholesale trade has over millions of products in over 40 different categories ranging from electronic devices to accessories.
Discover how you can use it to your full advantage by reaching a global audience for your products, and if you’re a buyer, find suppliers fast and efficiently!
What started out as a simple platform to pursue their passion quickly transformed into a tool in helping other online merchants to build their own retail business.
Merchants today use Shopify to manage all aspects of their business including product orders and building relationships with customers.
Originally a book seller, this largest online shopping website expanded to sell a huge variety of electronic media, digital media and consumer goods.
Similar to eBay, users from around the world can purchase and sell goods using their online marketplace system.
With their mission to be the world’s favorite place for discovering wide selection and rekindling passion, they aim to provide sellers the platform they need to grow and expand their businesses.
They are currently the top 10 global retail brand and are focusing on building stronger connections between buyers and sellers as well as turning items that customers no longer need into real cash.
Here’s A Full List On What’s Covered In This Amazing 40-Part E-Commerce Blueprint…
01. Why Be An Amazon Affiliate?
02. How To Register For Amazon Affiliate Program
03. How To Get Amazon Affiliate Approval
04. How To Identify Bestsellers On Amazon
05. Keywords Research (Google Adword, Google Trend)
06. Your Amazon Affiliate Site Blueprint
07. Ultimate Copy Formula For Your Website Post
08. How To Get Traffic To Your Amazon Affiliate Site
09. How To Optimize Your Landing Page
10. How To Scale Your Amazon Affiliate Business
11. Why eBay?
12. Setting Up Your eBay Store
13. How To Identify Hot Selling Products?
14. Essential eBay Vendor Tools
15. How To Source Items?
16. How To Sell On eBay?
17. Shipping Logistics
18. Price Point Strategy On eBay
19. eBay Traffic Building Strategies
20. How To Scale Your eBay Business
21. Shopify At A Glance
22. Getting Started With Shopify
23. How To Set Up Your Shopify E-store
24. How To Identify Hot Selling Products For Your Shopify Store
25. Shopify Optimization
26. Launching Your E-store
27. How To Generate Traffic To Shopify
28. How To Optimize Your Store
29. Shopify Apps To Drive More Traffic
30. How To Start Your Affiliate Program As A Vendor
- Starting Your E-Commerce Website
31. Why You Should Start Your Own E-Commerce Business
32. Social Media Content Strategy
33. Targeting Your Traffic
34. Using Live Chat Services
35. How To Build Your E-Commerce Mailing List
36. Building Up Your Affiliate Army
37. Retargeting Marketing
38. Logistics Outsourcing
39. O To O (Online To Offline)
40. Secrets To Boosts Your E-Commerce Sales
You will see there are 3 options:
- Personal Use – if you want to learn our 6 figure E-Commerce blueprint but have no intention of reselling, you should choose this.
- Resale Rights – if you want to resell the product as it is and keep all the sales you make, then this option is for you.
- Private Label Rights (PLR) – not only you can resell, you can also rebrand the course as your own. This means you can put your name as the author, edit the contents, put in your links, and add to your product range!
E-Commerce Firesale Bonus:
E-Commerce Firesale Related Product (OTO/Upsell/Upgrade):
- E-Commerce Firesale – PERSONAL USE
- E-Commerce Firesale – RESALE RIGHTS
- E-Commerce Firesale – PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS
- E-Commerce Firesale Videos Upgrade – Save 70%
- E-Commerce Firesale Videos Upgrade – Private Label Rights
E-Commerce Firesale is an Amazing product. It’s a very good product and Top seller today from JVZoo. This is based on Kate’s experience as an E-Commerce entrepreneur so you’re bound to find something that works for you. Your newbie status or past failures with E-Commerce matters little – here’s how you can start your own online store from scratch and build a profitable, repeat business. Get E-Commerce Firesale Now!