The Content Delivery App – ENTERPRISE App License By Ken Reno – A Secret Tool To Reach Prospects And Customers That Perhaps Only 1 Out of 1000 Even Knows About…And Even Less Are Using For Their Business.
With The Content Delivery App you can deliver your content to your subscribers at The Push Of A Button with a 100% deliverability rate without using Email.
No More Spam Filters, ISP Blocks, Blacklists, Spam Folders, IP Address Blocks, Gmail Promotional Tabs…
Or ANYTHING ELSE Standing In The Way Of Getting Your Message To Your Subscribers Who Want It!
- Use Dropbox To Deliver Your Content
- Works With FREE Dropbox Accounts
- Add Content To Your App Folder…
- It Appears In All Of Your User’s Dropbox
- Dropbox Notifies Users Of New Content!
The Content Delivery App – ENTERPRISE App License Review By Ken Reno – A Secret Tool To Reach Prospects And Customers That Perhaps Only 1 Out of 1000 Even Knows About…And Even Less Are Using For Their Business
Once you have The Content Delivery App installed, follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way!
– Upload Content To Your App Folder
- Use any kind of media you want…
- Once you know which model you are choosing, then it’s a matter of creating your categories (you don’t need a lot) and choosing which products or businesses you are going to include in your directory.
- The Social Directory has made it easy to keep all this organized.
– Content Is Added To All User’s Folders
- Within minutes the content appears in your users Dropbox folder, ready for consumption!
- There is no need for any coding. You don’t have to hire a developer. You don’t even need a server, SSL certificate, or a domain name. You don’t even need to figure out the strategy. We have done everything for you.
- Your new directory is published to your fanpage instantly. You can start making more sales, generating more leads, and getting more clients that ever before. The best part is, you can do it without having to spend any more of your hard earned money!
– Dropbox Notifies User Of New Content!
- With the built in Dropbox notification, your users will be instantly notified of new content that you add to the app folder.
Easy Install PHP Script and Dropbox App Setup
- The Content Delivery App is a simple PHP script that you install on your website. You’ll need to create a mysql database and user.
- If you’ve ever installed a script on your website before, and created an ‘app’ on any platform…the setup of The Content Delivery App will be a piece of cake.
- But even if you’ve never done this before, you can use our step by step PDF install guide full of screenshots to get up and running TODAY!
- (OPTIONAL: Inside, you’ll have the option of ordering our done-for-you app setup service – for those who don’t want to be bothered with the technical stuff. This service is $25 per app and will be completed within 24 hours.)
– Welcome Screen
- Here you can see the Dropbox account connected with your App, as well as your custom Dropbox
- Referral link that you can use to invite others and earn more free storage. You’ll also see your current storage usage and quota, sync setting and cronjob command (covered in install guide).
– User Display
- On this screen you can see all of your users names and email address, their country, and their current storage quota in their Dropbox account. Here you can also ban users, or delete them. (The difference is that a banned user cannot re-subscribe. This is explained in the install guide.)
With The Content Delivery App – ENTERPRISE App License you’ll be able to create your own subscription apps and put this technology to work for your own business right away! Get The Content Delivery App – ENTERPRISE App License Now!